Wow! What an amazing feeling to free fall from 10,000 feet. It was wonderful! As you can see I went with my dad, and I think he may have loved it even more than I did, if that's possible! He is now convinced that we should go through the training program for skydiving so that we could go on our own and take other people! For now I think I'll stick to teaching! :-) Thanks to all my family members who bought the tickets for us!
Jessica jumping with instructor Brett
Jess's Dad jumping with instructor Peter
Questions for Students ~
1. Mrs. Goodnough jumped out of the plane at 10,000 feet. Her instructor pulled the parachute at 5,500 feet. How many feet did she free fall for?
2. Got that answer? OK, if I fell for 30 seconds, how fast was I falling (feet per second)?
1. Mrs. Goodnough jumped out of the plane at 10,000 feet. Her instructor pulled the parachute at 5,500 feet. How many feet did she free fall for?
2. Got that answer? OK, if I fell for 30 seconds, how fast was I falling (feet per second)?

8 comments:
UNBELIEVABLE....It looks like lots of fun....from the ground, that is. Good for you. Was that on your "Bucket List?"
Can't wait to show Daniel and to follow you and your husband on your travels.
Happy Trails to You!!!
Peggy
WOW! I hope you had fun jumping out of an airplane at 10,000 feet!! I would be way too scared to do that! Have fun in Australia. Post lots of pictures of Australia. Hope you have tons of fun!:)
Sarah o'Neil
This is so awesome. Thanks for letting me be a part via your blog. I will be praying and enjoying zealously from here in the USA as you travel Australia.
Jodi
I can't believe you and your dad!! Well again, yes I can!! Looks like it was a ton of fun. Have a great time on your vacation!
Love,
Aunt P-nut :)
Jess! You are so crazy! I can't believe that you actually went through with that! Good for you! I know it had to be a one of a kind experience. Have fun on your vacation. I can't wait to hear how everything is going while you travel! Love you both!
Angie, Jake and Preston
While you are off in New Zealand having fun, being on vacation, 27 hours away from home, I am sitting here jealously in Syracuse wishing I could go sky diving and to New Zealand too.
Hope you are having fun.
Dan Pesci
Awesome! I'm still glad I didn't know for sure when you made your jump!Way too scary for me! thanks for the pics and have a great time in all your travels there in Australia! We look forward to all your pic's!Grandma
Hi.How ae you doing.I'm having fun.Guess what,I got glasses.They are green and black.I hope you are having a good time.Th skydiving looked awesome.Thanks for adding just for Parker over the bugs.Speaking of that I just finished a bug camp.
Your friend,
Parker
Post a Comment